PREMIUM EVENTS ANNOUNCEMENTS
Terms & conditions
- iSO LONDON Ltd reserves the right to establish the criteria for, and to approve, event listings and their duration for www.yearlyconferences.com.
- iSO LONDON Ltd reserves the right to remove nonworking e-mail addresses from the subscriber database.
- Subscribers who request to unsubscribe from the database must provide iSO LONDON Ltd with the subscribing e-mail address.
- iSO LONDON Ltd reserves the right to edit text about events and announcements.
- iSO LONDON Ltd will send announcements to subscribers as soon as possible after receiving notification of payment.
- If the paid service cannot be delivered, iSO LONDON Ltd reserve the right to refund payments and cancel orders.
Information about subscribers is kept confidential to the extent possible. Information collected by this website is as follows:
- Information provided by subscribers, such as name and e-mail address. Credit card information is collected only by secure servers.
- Information provided by persons contacting the site.
- The pages viewed by the subscriber.
Information collected is used as follows:
- Direct event and publication announcements.
- Determine user demographics and interests.
Shared information with third parties:
A subscriber’s personal is not shared with third parties without permission.
Appropriate information is shared when required by law.
- Before arranging to attend an event, or paying money to organizers, please check all details with the conference organizer.
- iSO LONDON Ltd event reviews conference details to the extent possible. The responsibility to ensure an event is bona fide, however, is the conference participant’s.